Come to Thailand and live a unique and wonderful experience.
Living and working in a tropical and exotic country you can live a cultural adventure and still gain work experience. Teaching English to kids and teens is a great way to raise money and experience the way of living in such a beautiful country.
About the work:
The blog Go out for a Walk has partnerships with local agencies that hire and care for teachers and travelers across the country.
What we offer:
- Jobs for: English Teacher
- Ages: Students from 3 to 18 years old
(Kindergarten and high school)
- Schools around all of Thailand
- The salary varies according to the school, so we need to do the first selection before knowing the salary
- Working Hours: Maximum 24 hours per week. But you need to be at school Monday to Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Everything works within the law, so you will have Work Permit, Teacher License and Contract with the agency
What do you need:
- Fluent English
- Bachelor’s Degree (in any area)
- TOEIC with scores above 650 (if you’re not English Native)
- Passport valid for at least 6 months
- Fill out the registration form below
- Introduction video
- Confirmation of arrival date
- Internal selection and targeting for schools
- Confirmation of interest
- Interview with the school
- Recruitment (Documentation and Online contracts)
- Come to Thailand 🙂
If you have problems accessing the form, just Click Here
Still having problems? Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org