First item: invite Gaya, that’s me !!!!
- Women: Legging trousers – 3 pieces
(do not go with shorts because if it’s closed forest it will scratch the legs)
- Trousers that became shorts (those pants to the trail) – 1 item
- Nylon t-shirts, those ones that dry fast. (1 for every 3 days + 1. Ex: 12 days, 5 t-shirts)
- Sleeping bag
- Thermal bed to put under the sleeping bag
- Bottle of water
- Fire making
- Gas for the cooker
- Small Teflon pan
- Waterproof bags to protect items such as sleeping bag and camera
- Basic foods:
Noodles and ready-made food, cereal bars, quick-bake sandwiches, salami, and granola
As I said, there are a lot of things that you can remove from here according to your need and priorities. And another thing, if there is still doubt, I will clarify, I am a woman, so it may be that it’s not that good lists for men. But the list is just to help you get an idea.
2 Replies to “What to take: Camping or Trekking”
Could you tell me what theme are you using on your web site?
It looks great.
The agency responsible for the layout and style of the website is Art Work Creativity. The link for the agency is at the site’s footer.
Comments are closed.